We evaluate the best routes to getting projects out there at various stages of development – from script evaluation, identifying audiences, and pitching, to advising on key creative elements in order to best position projects.
IDENTIFYING AUDIENCE FOR INDIVIDUAL PROJECT
-Where does the project sit in the marketplace?
-Is this something for the big screen, the small screen...or both?
-How is the content consumed?
PITCHING INDIVIDUAL PROJECTS
- Speaking to your audience
- Creating and honing your pitch
- Practice sessions
- Offer guidance and input
- Recommend resources for creation
- Can help source
- Introductions to like-minded partners
BELOW THE LINE TALENT
- Can help source line producers, HODs, etc
- Vetting of BTL talent through our extensive network
- Discuss most appropriate and meaningful elements
- Evaluation of existing packages
- Assessment of impact to budget
- For financiers and investors
- For filmmakers and writers
- For producers
- We can suggest line producers who work at a variety of budget levels and have experience in specific states or countries
FESTIVAL STRATEGY & LAUNCH
- Strategize best and most realistic fits based on timing
- Assess timing for engaging a publicist
- Discuss sales agents and best timing to bring on-board